United Brotherhood of Carpenters

www.carpenters.org

Alright, pretty good pay.

Housekeeper (Former Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsTraining and good salary for student. Some spervsors are nice and very helpful. Good way to earn some money during the summer since it is aimed for students, more specifically ubc atudents. It is on campus, which is great if younlive on campus!

ConsSome supervisor doesnt even speak english that well. Sometime bad organization because they sometime mess up the schedule. Doesnt happen often but I expected better, especially from UBC.

Not bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at United Brotherhood of Carpenters

Pros: Friendly people. Average pay. Good environment Cons: Highly competitive and time consuming More

big university; but not very friendly to young people especially to those who are junior level

Office Clerk (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at United Brotherhood of Carpenters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good benefits; individual development opportunities, but sometime depends on your… Cons: long and crowded commute; expensive parking; hard to get promoted;… Advice to Senior Management: be more practical, fair and reasonable; some managers need big… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on United Brotherhood of Carpenters.

Worked for United Brotherhood of Carpenters? Contribute to the Community!