There are newer employer reviews for United Health Services

Good learning experience

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Binghamton, NY
Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Binghamton, NY

I worked at United Health Services as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

helpful team, good work enviornment

Cons

small company, budget restricted

Have a clear approach/plan towards achieving the goal

26 Other Employee Reviews for United Health Services (View Most Recent)

Cedar Ridge in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (a UHS company)

Former Employee - MHT in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - MHT in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at United Health Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Good benefits and there's always shift openings. You can pick up overtime very easily..
    -I hate having to write this because I loved the work. I really felt as if there was an opportunity to help our patients.

Cons

-The reason there are so many shift openings is because every morning supervisors go through the schedule and cut staff. It would be understandable if there was an abundance of staff, but there's not. Supervisors would pull staff from a 1:1 patient to go to another area because staffing was low.
    -Patient care is far from top priority.
    -Management is awful. The majority of them are completely unsupportive, unprofessional, and show favoritism to a handful of staff members. They turn a blind eye to some seriously repugnant behavior.
    -Patient safety falls by the wayside. There were several instances in the time that I worked there that a patient was hurt or injured and proper care wasn't given.
    -Some staff shows absolutely no respect to patients or their belongings. If a patient comes in with something a staff member likes, it's a free for all and management really cant be bothered to address it. Absolutely disgusting.

There's so much more to be said, but I'm going to leave it at this: this 'hospital' is a very dangerous place. If you value integrity and your licenses, this is not the place for you.

There are some people there that are doing right, but the bad outweighs the good. That place needs an overhaul in the worst way.

unsupported, unorganized, and unsafe!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Lowell, MA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Lowell, MA

I have been working at United Health Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

the people i work with day to day are amazing and make the days bearable.

Cons

minimum pay for maximum stress, always understaffed with high acuity.

get some management that will agree to stay first, then i would tell them to get more staff so we aren't always doing 3 peoples jobs each all day. having a new DON give notice after 2 weeks because she has never seen a company run so poorly should have been a wake-up all. don't you see that the door has been revolving constantly. 12+ people have quit in the last 12 months!!

There are newer employer reviews for United Health Services