United Health Services

www.uhs.net

Good workplace...hard to advance

Pros

I enjoyed working for UHS, they provided great benefits.

Cons

It was hard to advance and sometimes requesting time off was difficult.

Other reviews for United Health Services

Good learning experience

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst  in  Binghamton, NY
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Binghamton, NY

Pros

helpful team, good work enviornment

Cons

small company, budget restricted

Have a clear approach/plan towards achieving the goal

Cedar Ridge in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (a UHS company)

Former Employee - MHT  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - MHT in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

-Good benefits and there's always shift openings. You can pick up overtime very easily..
    -I hate having to write this because I loved the work. I really felt as if there was an opportunity to help our patients.

Cons

-The reason there are so many shift openings is because every morning supervisors go through the schedule and cut staff. It would be understandable if there was an abundance of staff, but there's not. Supervisors would pull staff from a 1:1 patient to go to another area because staffing was low.
    -Patient care is far from top priority.
    -Management is awful. The majority of them are completely unsupportive, unprofessional, and show favoritism to a handful of staff members. They turn a blind eye to some seriously repugnant behavior.
    -Patient safety falls by the wayside. There were several instances in the time that I worked there that a patient was hurt or injured and proper care wasn't given.
    -Some staff shows absolutely no respect to patients or their belongings. If a patient comes in with something a staff member likes, it's a free for all and management really cant be bothered to address it. Absolutely disgusting.

There's so much more to be said, but I'm going to leave it at this: this 'hospital' is a very dangerous place. If you value integrity and your licenses, this is not the place for you.

There are some people there that are doing right, but the bad outweighs the good. That place needs an overhaul in the worst way.

There are newer employer reviews for United Health Services.

Worked for United Health Services? Contribute to the Community!