There are newer employer reviews for United Natural

Overall a great learning experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous
Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at United Natural

Pros

Versatile company, that gives employees the chance to get hands on with different aspects of the business.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes as the company gets bigger.

49 Other Employee Reviews for United Natural (View Most Recent)

The ability to learn new skills as well as experience multiple management and supervisor Ideals all under one roof.

Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Rocklin, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Assistant in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at United Natural full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The ability to be a part of things that will actually help develope your people, personal, and professional skills, is at your fingers.....

Cons

Low expectations for employees. Company has great power statements that promot team work, self drive for example (It's our duty to foster the growth of others). Sounds good but when it comes to follow through with most of the team building ideas, not only fall short but in practice turn into warehouse justice.....(think prison rules as an example.) Tough to try and navigate as an employee.

Not so much advice, but the company as a corporate entity is doing so well financially I mean really look it up the company has grown so much over the last seven years they are constantly opening new facilities and they are always hiring.

Decent

Current Employee - Warehouse in Rocklin, CA
    Current Employee - Warehouse in Rocklin, CA

I have been working at United Natural full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great pay easy work growth.

Cons

The hours, and they dont like change. Make up weird rules to cover themselfs.

They say they are into helping us and making sure we are happy, they throw around work life balance but dont practice it. Different shifts get treated differently. If they would listen to there employes and try the things that they would suggest, It could benefit them alot, and also make the employes happier and the work place run more smoothly.

There are newer employer reviews for United Natural