Like a Family

Former Employee - Senior Officer/Business Banking Associate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
Former Employee - Senior Officer/Business Banking Associate in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at United Overseas Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family-oriented culture and collegues are easy to work with. Plenty of training and development programs for staff.

Cons

Business changes too fast for the older staff to adapt. Expectation of management and staff not met in the changes. Not the best pay master and pay structure in the market.

Good to be moving ahead with time but also to manage the older staff expectation and development accordingly.

Other Reviews for United Overseas Bank

temp admin staff at UOB

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at United Overseas Bank as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I got a feel of how the entire credit cards department is like, from the sales department to the marketing department. I learnt to handle the big customers who hold the most prestigious cards

Cons

it was a pretty mundane job as a temp admin staff. it was pretty much the same routine every day and I didn't really get to try out any new things

a big new experience in the field of Project negotiation and sourcing, all over mindanao as my assignment for now.

Current Employee - Business Development Officer  in  Dadiangas (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Business Development Officer in Dadiangas (Philippines)

I have been working at United Overseas Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

to break the the blocking hesitations and fear in exposure to various places with different cultures and belief....company structure must be carefully and strategically studied based on the data and field verifications

Cons

starting the business branch-out /expansion needs delicate decisions in considering matters relative to the operation...delayed response on the needs in field operation, can cause poor marketing output.

prior to any prospective potential opportunity , immediate and decisive support must be carefully defined to the address the massive tract of greater market.

There are newer employer reviews for United Overseas Bank.

Worked for United Overseas Bank? Contribute to the Community!