There are newer employer reviews for United Refining

A good company to work for.

Current Employee - Environmental
Current Employee - Environmental

I have been working at United Refining

Pros

A growing company that promotes from within where feasable. Fair compensation and work environment.

Cons

Raises are slow to come if at all.

Better compensation may lead to better employees being hired and or retained.

4 Other Employee Reviews for United Refining (View Most Recent)

i love my job, but my current manager is extremely difficault to work with!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Geneva, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Geneva, NY

I have been working at United Refining

Pros

the customer base is fantastic, and my fell ow co-workers are a great crew. they make my job easier. i cant imagine working for any other company.

Cons

reviews need to be more timely. i have had one 40 cent raise in a 2 year period. bettter training on specific job duties and more cooperation on a manager level would improve the working inviroment

listen to what your employee have to say about their work environment, the more pleasant that is the more you will get out of your employees an unhappy employee wont do what needs to be done

Learning, advancing, creative, and fun!!!!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Frewsburg, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in Frewsburg, NY

I have been working at United Refining

Pros

I love the show of support in my area. I also love the camaraderie with both employees and office staff. URC is a great place to work and learn. Overall I love my job and the creativity it allows me to share with other's.

Cons

I don't have a lot of downfalls. I guess I would have to say the most frustrating aspect is when we have equipment failure's and have to wait for repair. I am not a very patient person and usually get frustrated at having to depend on other's for help, but since I certainly don't know it all, I must. At least I learn from every experience.

Definitely listen to your hands on people. Idea's for improvmet and driving sales are important. TRake each one and analyze it to see the potential we suggest.

There are newer employer reviews for United Refining

Worked for United Refining? Contribute to the Community!