United Research Laboratories

www.urlpharma.com

Small Pharmaceutical trying to grow.

ProsBranded and generic drugs. Growing Company. Younger workforce mixed with some veterans. There is exlusivity now for Colchicine which should increase profits dramatically for that entire year.

ConsUpper Management is extremely conservative and don't like to reward the efforts of those who work the hardest. They have all these plans and budgets in place with increasing profits, yet they want to continue hiring temporary workers so they don't have to pay them unemployment and insurance. Basically, what is the incentive to work for them other than a paycheck?

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees, when they get job performance reviews of 5 all the way across the board, and then you turn around and deny their Manager's bid to make them full time, why work for a company who doesn't treat you fairly? Self-Centered attitudes will run this company into the ground. When value is added to your team, reward it, don't ignore it.

decent

Chemist (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at United Research Laboratories full-time for more than a year

Pros: great benefits, has good work-life balance Cons: promotions are rare and slow No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Family atmosphere!

Regulatory (Former Employee) Phila, PA

I worked at United Research Laboratories full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company! They care about employees and offer great salary, benefits and flexible… Cons: You don't get a lot of career mentoring. You have take the initiative on your own… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on United Research Laboratories.

Worked for United Research Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!