United Site Services

www.unitedsiteservices.com

Don't expect professionalism at a porta-potty company.

Current Employee - Customer Care Manager  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Customer Care Manager in San Jose, CA

Pros

I negotiated a good salary for myself. They had benefits, but they were minimal.

Cons

Senior management and executives lead through intimidation. These people will scream and cuss at you to get what they want. They will berate you and beat you down in public and they do NOT want you to disagree with them or show them a better way. Employees are hired based on friendships and fired based on grudges. I negotiated my salary and they held it over my head the entire time, telling me that I had to move closer to the office or they'd fire me. It was the most toxic environment I've ever worked in.

Put your customers and your employees first. Listen to them. Treat them with dignity and respect. Modernize your order entry, inventory, and routing systems. Stop the cussing and yelling and 'mafia' management style. Create an inclusive and empowering culture.

Other reviews for United Site Services

Overworked with no plan for assistance

Current Employee - Corporate Employee  in  Westborough, MA
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Westborough, MA

Pros

Compensation and PTO is adequate, company is making an effort to recognize employees, technology driven, good hands-on experience, colleagues are friendly to work with

Cons

Not staffed correctly for the amount of work that is expected by upper management, no employee loyalty, extremely low morale, too much talk of the company not having money and too much transparency about transforming the company

Plan on staffing more people if you want quality employees to stay with the company, make an effort to support career paths. Thinking things through will not prolong projects and cause people to work overnight to make up for your shortcomings.

it's a job

Pros

flexibility in my schedule/location where I work

Cons

no central government, each yard has their own rules

centralize

There are newer employer reviews for United Site Services.

Worked for United Site Services? Contribute to the Community!