United Site Services
www.unitedsiteservices.com Westborough, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Don't expect professionalism at a porta-potty company.

Customer Care Manager (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsI negotiated a good salary for myself. They had benefits, but they were minimal.

ConsSenior management and executives lead through intimidation. These people will scream and cuss at you to get what they want. They will berate you and beat you down in public and they do NOT want you to disagree with them or show them a better way. Employees are hired based on friendships and fired based on grudges. I negotiated my salary and they held it over my head the entire time, telling me that I had to move closer to the office or they'd fire me. It was the most toxic environment I've ever worked in.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut your customers and your employees first. Listen to them. Treat them with dignity and respect. Modernize your order entry, inventory, and routing systems. Stop the cussing and yelling and 'mafia' management style. Create an inclusive and empowering culture.

Overworked with no plan for assistance

Corporate Employee (Current Employee)
    Westborough, MA

I have been working at United Site Services

Pros: Compensation and PTO is adequate, company is making an effort to recognize… Cons: Not staffed correctly for the amount of work that is expected by upper management, no employee loyalty, extremely… Advice to Senior Management: Plan on staffing more people if you want quality employees to stay with the company, make an effort to support… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it's a job

I have been working at United Site Services

Pros: flexibility in my schedule/location where I work Cons: no central government, each yard has their own rules Advice to Senior Management: centralize No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on United Site Services.

Worked for United Site Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Site Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Site Services CEO Ron Carapezzi. All reviews posted anonymously by United Site Services employees.