United Space Alliance
www.unitedspacealliance.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great company with great people.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsThis is a great company with friendly people, great managers, and great benefits. The people are the best, the type of place you look forward to going to work everyday! Great training resources are available for someone entering the company and positive support from other employees.

ConsAs the prime contractor for the Shuttle, the company has shrunk considerably. Needed to diversify more. Still, a great company to work for! Being an Aerospace Company the availability of work is decided by what the Government appropriates to NASA and what company gets the contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementBest of luck, I hope United Space Alliance can get some more contracts or commericial clients. The best company I ever worked for. Keep treating your people good, and you will keep good people.

They good times are over!

I have been working at United Space Alliance

Pros: USA used to be great before shuttle was retired. There… Cons: Pay and compensation have gone downhill in the last year Advice to Senior Management: If USA is to be truely competitive they are going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I had a great career and was always challenged.

I have been working at United Space Alliance

Pros: Benefits and quality of work. Cons: Unstable job security since dependant on government. Advice to Senior Management: The company needs a better new business department. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on United Space Alliance.

Worked for United Space Alliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Space Alliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Space Alliance CEO Virginia Barnes. All reviews posted anonymously by United Space Alliance employees.