United Space Alliance
www.unitedspacealliance.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

End of an Era

Kennedy Space Center, FL

I have been working at United Space Alliance

ProsWorked at the Kennedy Space Center for over 30 years, leaving this past April. Some of the greatest experiences in my life being a part of the Space Shuttle Program. I could not be more proud of our accomplishments and the history WE made!!! USA has been a excellent employer and should we all have been fortunate to have continued the program... I would not have volunteered to leave. It was just my time to move forward. Although, extremely sad.... leaving what you have known for your adult work life.

ConsUSA has long been super heavy with upper management and should have better recognized the outstanding work efforts and sacrifies over all these years.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe coming days will be very difficult. I wish nothing but continued success. Retain the best talent that you can for the final days of the program. It is too late to now start taking chances and the program needs to be completely SUCCESSFULLY. God Speed Endeavor and God Bless.

I enjoyed the people that I worked with.

Houston, TX

I have been working at United Space Alliance

Pros: Flexibility in schedule, especially for single parents. Also enjoyed the opportunity to utilize tele-working from how. The benefits were really good at one… Cons: Change in management meant reinterpretation of rules; for example, previous manager allowed tele-work, new manager did not, even though work was in support of remote… More

Great program (Space Shuttle) to be a part of - wish it was not ending.

Manager (Current Employee)
Kennedy Space Center, FL

I have been working at United Space Alliance

Pros: It has been great being a part of history. Exciting work and incredible… Cons: Parent companies (Boeing and Lockheed) limit and control what work we can perform or bid on which will… Advice to Senior Management: Parents - either let go and let USA be a company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on United Space Alliance.

Worked for United Space Alliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Space Alliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Space Alliance CEO Virginia Barnes. All reviews posted anonymously by United Space Alliance employees.