United States Steel

www.ussteel.com
  www.ussteel.com
There are newer employer reviews for United States Steel

fresher

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at United States Steel part-time (more than an year)

Pros

love steel technology and united steel is best

Cons

no idea. but i'll say about this later.

braches should be there in different developing countries like india , germany etc.

155 Other Employee Reviews for United States Steel (View Most Recent)

My career

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at United States Steel full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great networking potential. Great experience with many aspects of the business.

Cons

Long hours and weekends. Excessive overtime.

Hire more managers to meet the expectations.

United States Steel Corporation provided me and my family one of greatest opportunities of my entire life.

Current Employee - Systems Control Tech
    Current Employee - Systems Control Tech

I have been working at United States Steel

Pros

One of most progressive orgaizations in the world

Cons

The corporatiom needs to become more open to some of ideas, as pertains to domestic and global economic development, put forth by the current adminstration in the White House.

George F. Babcoke Sr. Vice President of Global Operations Services is a valuable senior executive of the United States Steel Corporation. George Babcoke is not only a personal friend of mine but an important friend the people of Northwest Indiana and America. I believe that his insightful innovations that he exemplary demonstrative throughout his wide experienced that began in Gary, Indiana to both positive community development and equitable corporate tax to enabled industry expansion in the State of Indiana create an atmosphere that will help return an American Renaissance manufacturing base to the USA is perfect example what is expected as an both a major "captain of industry" and a "man of the people." This foresight gives him an important prospective that should be consider a prime directive for a profitable corporation bottom line and the increase in employment that will the interstitial municipalities of Gary Northwest Indiana and the Greater Chicago land region but ultimately benefit all of America and the world.

There are newer employer reviews for United States Steel