United Stationers
www.unitedstationers.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Decent company to work for but don't expect too much

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Woburn, MA

ProsPay was good for the type of work. Benefits "were" decent. Ability to work around your schedule if needed at times. Vacation time was fair. 401k

ConsCompany has shown less and less care for workers in previous years. Freezing pensions and lowering top salary. Health benefits have changed and now cost more for less coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking benefits away or making them worse. There is only so much a certain amount of people can do. If you keep cutting in departments the quality of work will go down and the injuries will go up.

Good atmosphere but limited growth opportunities

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Deerfield, IL

I worked at United Stationers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is a solid company and people are great to… Cons: Very limited career advancement opportunities. Some departments were favored over… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Director of National Account eTail Channel

Channel Manager (Current Employee)
    Deerfield, IL

I have been working at United Stationers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Stable company with pretty good operations Cons: no career path past middle management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on United Stationers.

Worked for United Stationers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Stationers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Stationers CEO P. Cody Phipps. All reviews posted anonymously by United Stationers employees.