United Supermarkets

www.unitedtexas.com

Overall a great place to work

Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician  in  Lubbock, TX
Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Lubbock, TX

Pros

United is a great place for those that enjoy team work, customer service, and flexibility. There are opportunities in multiple departments for any level of education.

Cons

I noticed occasional favoritism, but most of those matters were sorted out within a few months if the employee that was shown favor failed to perform. United eventually weeds out its bad apples. Unfortunately, there seems to be a steady stream of these individuals always seeking employment.

Keep up the good work.

Other reviews for United Supermarkets

Sacker/Checker

Former Employee - Sacker  in  Perryton, TX
    Former Employee - Sacker in Perryton, TX

Pros

It is exciting to work in a place that is brimming with the people of the community. Whether working or shopping, nearly 100% of the community came through our store monthly. It was a very interactive environment and offers some of the best customer service I've ever seen.

Cons

I worked as a Sacker for over a year before being promoted to Checker (a promotion I had to beg for). It seemed as though my particular store favored the female employees as many of them were promoted in a matter of weeks despite their work ethic.

I would suggest more visits to local stores.

Relaxed Atmosphere

Former Employee - Checker  in  Lubbock, TX
    Former Employee - Checker in Lubbock, TX

Pros

So relaxed. Since United prides on customer service, you rarely get an angry customer. And employees are so nice and friendly. GREAT job if you're in school, they work with your schedule!

Cons

None. I loved management and customers.

Keep doing what you do! I loved the atmosphere and the way you guys gave raises.

There are newer employer reviews for United Supermarkets.

Worked for United Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!