United Supermarkets
www.unitedtexas.com Lubbock, TX 5000+ Employees

Overall a great place to work

Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I worked at United Supermarkets part-time for more than 8 years

ProsUnited is a great place for those that enjoy team work, customer service, and flexibility. There are opportunities in multiple departments for any level of education.

ConsI noticed occasional favoritism, but most of those matters were sorted out within a few months if the employee that was shown favor failed to perform. United eventually weeds out its bad apples. Unfortunately, there seems to be a steady stream of these individuals always seeking employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Sacker/Checker

Sacker (Former Employee)
Perryton, TX

I worked at United Supermarkets part-time for more than a year

Pros: It is exciting to work in a place that is brimming with the people of the community. Whether working or shopping, nearly 100% of… Cons: I worked as a Sacker for over a year before being promoted to Checker (a promotion I had to beg for). It seemed… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest more visits to local stores. More

Relaxed Atmosphere

Checker (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I worked at United Supermarkets part-time for more than a year

Pros: So relaxed. Since United prides on customer service, you rarely get an angry customer. And employees… Cons: None. I loved management and customers. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you do! I loved the atmosphere and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on United Supermarkets.

Worked for United Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Supermarkets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Supermarkets CEO Matt Bumstead. All reviews posted anonymously by United Supermarkets employees.