United Technologies

www.utc.com

Typical of most large corporations, Pratt & Whitney Power Systems has its good and bad. Great people,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) East Hartford, CT

ProsYou work with some of the best engineers in the world. Pay and benefits are excellent. The company has a long and proud history and the employees are proud to be associated with the company.

ConsSenior management is a good old boys club. Limited opportunities for anyone who is not is the club. They will acknowledge excellance but will not promote.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are several dedicated employees that deserve a promotion (in pay grade only) that stay only because they love the company. Don't take advantage of them, promote them.

Once Great Company Going Down The Toilet

Worker Ant (Current Employee) Windsor Locks, CT

I have been working at United Technologies

Pros: Good Products Benefits Good Work Life Balance Interesting Product Lines Some Really Great Mid… Cons: Senior Management only cares about thier own. Working level employees are stuck where they are. No chance for advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Maybee it's time to get your heads out of each others butt, and find out what is really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

interview with utc

Global Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at United Technologies

Pros: good process. intelligent and reasonable people. good benefiits and honest people… Cons: averge intelligence. a lot people with over 30 years of… Advice to Senior Management: fair review process and hiring within not from the outside.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on United Technologies.

Worked for United Technologies? Contribute to the Community!