United Utilities
www.unitedutilities.com Warrington, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A great place to work on

Consultant (Current Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at United Utilities full-time for more than a year

ProsIt is an ideal company to work in since it is improving day by day in terms of advancement of infrastructure and the numerous oppurtunities it creates for its employees will always help them to learn, grow and be strong in their area.

ConsWell you need to be on your toes in order to do things since in a growing environment you have to work hard and hard to share the success and participate in the growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlready they are doing a good thing

Avoid working in Business Retail

I have been working at United Utilities

Pros: Nothing good to say about Business Retail. Wholesale on the other hand,… Cons: Lack of experienced people managers. High levels of toadyism. Total absence of… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you hire the right people who have line… More

There are newer reviews on United Utilities.

Worked for United Utilities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at United Utilities reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for United Utilities CEO Steven L. (Steve) Mogford. All reviews posted anonymously by United Utilities employees.