UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Great place to work

Quality (Current Employee) Brentwood, TN

ProsWork at home positions. The team I'm on is a great group of people and our immediate manager is a person I honestly respect. I feel appreciated and respected. I know that as long as I am doing the right thing, my manager will support me.

ConsBenefits are not the best. It has some of the problems of a huge company--very complex internal processes. Sometimes seemingly simple things are turned into something much more complex than they need to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove benefits. Recognize that people are absolutely the most valuable resource any company can have. Simplify/streamline internal processes so that they are more user-friendly. Scrap the MAP and Concur programs and start again with something less convoluted.

Nothing is at is seems

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Great PTO accural Looks good on resume Lots of experience with Medical… Cons: This opportunity started off being billed as a 3 week training course, that went to 4 weeks and then "suprise!! some of you will need… Advice to Senior Management: Get involved get dirty, stop double talking, get trained in the new system, so you know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

My team is supportive, hasn't been easy to find a new position that will keeping me growing.

Software Tester (Current Employee) Plymouth, MN

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: IT leadership has great vision and goals. Cons: It isn't easy to move up or out of your… Advice to Senior Management: Seek out staff to proactively advance them to new opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!