UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Take this job if you really need a job.

Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) Hooksett, NH

ProsThe best reason to work for this company is the cheap benefits and job security. If you do your job you will not be let go. The people that work there are very friendly. Short term this job is good.

ConsThe hours are very strict. They have a vacation calendar that limits how many people can be off on a specific day. Days after holidays are not allowed off. The management serves as more of a cheerleader rold. They do not help much with career development. There are no pay raises this year. The job gets really boring in the long run.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest that they try not to implement to many new processes at once. They need to implement processes slowly. Too many new things leads to too many errors and causes problems that could be avoided.

United Health Care improving

RN Case Manager (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Great working environment, caring and active community. The Paid Time Off policy is very flexible. There is also a factor in which an extra… Cons: Management is overworked, all departments are short staff. Corporate doesn't have a clue most of… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees Be honest about overseas employees. Pay for decent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for that could be even better.

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: I feel that I am treated as a person. Cons: The company provides poor retirement benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Consolidate the companies that have been purchased into the UHG enterprise as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!