UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Provider Services

PROVIDER Services (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe training is very thorough and beneficial. They teach you everything you need to know before you are officially on your own. They also have good hours. Usually Mon-Fri 8a-5p but in some cases you may have to work as late as 7pm depending on the state you are servicing. Usually very few stay that late. Eventually you have the opportunity to work from home, which is a plus!

ConsI hate their interview process. It's very long. Usually you have to do at least 2 or 3 interviews. They consist of the questions like, "tell me a time when" and "how did you handle this situation"..Also it's sometimes very hard to get time off depending on how many people service your states. My friend and I serviced the same states and we could never take the same days off to take a trip together..

Advice to Senior ManagementEveryone is pretty cool. So nothing really to share..

Overall Good

Director (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Financial stability, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package from parent… Cons: Constant leadership and organizational changes; parent company drives strategy which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

wonderful

Mediclaim Processor (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: everyone has Respect for work Cons: There are no cons in this company Advice to Senior Management: Great place to work More

There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!