UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Corporate Titan

Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) Duluth, MN

ProsI am allowed to telecommute, which is a wonderful perk, and the hours are definitely flexible. Stock plan is the standard 15% lower than the lower of the buy/sell, so you can't lose on it, and the benefits are extremely substantive.

ConsUnited is the classic corporate atmosphere for a very large company: you are just a cog in the machine and if you don't squeak very loudly, you will never be given special consideration. The company basically encourages you to either come in at a very high salary for what you do, or else leave and come back after getting a salary boost elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen a team has been showing millions in savings verified by black-belts and reporting, make sure that the rewards are in keeping with the success. A 2% raise for saving the company millions of dollars multiple years running is a slap in the face.

Company lacks Work life balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) Hartford, CT

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company's salaries, bonuses and benefits are decent. Cons: Spirits are low & VERY STRESSFUL environment with extremely… More

Great environment

Actuarial Analyst (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great environment for employees; great people over there Cons: Cafeteria is too expensive. Nothing else, since didn't stay there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!