UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Could be better, could be much worse

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Golden Valley, MN

ProsFlexible schedule and ability to work at home is nice. I was happy with the pay that I started with though they need to work on their bonus and yearly increases.

ConsVery poor management in all aspects of the company that I've interacted with. Little to no initial or ongoining training. Poor communication no ability to provide feedback. Being owned by UHG can be considered a huge con due to the complete ineptitude of the IT department.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want honest answers on the annual vital signs survey then it should not be tied to how much an employee will get for their annual increase.

Training is lacking, no one wants to help! Can not follow through on idea's!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kingsport, TN

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is community involved. Their are great idea's and some good people but a few bad apples… Cons: Company makes it sound as if they are wonderful to work for however it is no different than any other… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employee's and help them with the questions they have. Don't answer a question with a question. Taper your call metrics instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love working for this company

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time

Pros: Employee Friendly. Great place to work Cons: None that any other company doesn't have Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!