UnitedHealth Group
2.8 of 5 1,786 reviews
www.unitedhealthgroup.com Minnetonka, MN 5000+ Employees

Great company; incredible opportunities; yet many leaders do not live the company values

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsFast pace, strong growth opportunities, very smart people, many opportunities to grow and contribute

ConsAt least within Optum, the top leader does not live out the stated United Health Group values. Either they should change the values, or change the leadership behavior. Employees are regularly told one thing and then see their leader(s) regularly and purposefully doing something completely different.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt least within Optum, the top leader does not live out the stated United Health Group values. Either they should change the values, or change the leadership behavior. Employees are regularly told one thing and then see their leader(s) regularly and purposefully doing something completely different.

Good culture

Director (Current Employee)
    Hartford, CT

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Get things done, talented colleagues that I enjoy working with Cons: Large Company can be challenging at times to navigate and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Happy with the work environment and bonus

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Good job with great colleagues and benefits Cons: Upper management could be more open to suggestions More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UnitedHealth Group CEO Steve Hemsley. All reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees.