UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

OptumRx is a strong, growing company with plenty of growth opportunity for the employees.

Project Coordinator (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI have been with this company for over 15 years. The growth of the company has been tremendous. Lots of opportunities for growth and advancement if you are willing to take the chance.

ConsFrom rapid growth comes pain. Over the last few years, we have had to grow rapidly adding new offices and employees all over the United States. With this growth, we lose the small and intimate fell of the company. It can be easy for an employee to get “lost” in the business. Management needs to remember we all are a part of the company. Those who have been here 15 years and those only 15 days.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove that Dirk provides information and feedback with the Just Add Water (JAW) videos. These videos have been informative, insightful and funny at times. Please keep up the monthly video series. Would like to see Dirk travel to all buildings in all states we have offices and film a JAW video from that office and highlight what goes on there. (call it: JAW - On the Road with Dirk).

A Growing company with a strong new direction

Data Guru (Current Employee)

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company is growing fast! I switched to this industry just before the recession and I am so glad I did. There so… Cons: With alot of growth and change, there are some who don't understand (or want to understand) what is needed to adapt to our stronger position… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the level of accountability high and the focus narrow. Don't try… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with strong leadership

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Well managed company with leadership that is engaging, caring, and down to earth. It's nice to see a company… Cons: Lots of people to interact with so it’s hard to… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage employees take advantage of great benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!