UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Can't Complain

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros

Large company, nice pay, flexible and lots of PTO

Cons

Too many people working for the company

2246 Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group (View Most Recent)

Plenty of work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you want to be busy, this is the place. There are constant challenges and work to do. If you keep your perspective of serving others, you will find the job fulfilling.

Cons

It is a large company and often the rules and policies make no sense. Most large companies suffer through this. It is real frustrating when this hinders in doing a good job.

Allow the employees better decision making opportunities. Get to know the employees better and support them. Speak to the employees...not Wall Street. Magic can happen.

Dirk (the CEO) has been a breath of fresh air. If he spent more time with employees, his support and reputation as a leader would grow and pay big dividends.

United HealthCare is a Fantastic Company!

Current Employee - Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Director in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I hope I can stay here for many years. This company has made a dramatic turnaround in culture. I'm new here but the veterans tell me this was a different company just a few years ago and I'm so happy to be here now. The culture is one of integrity, trust, compassion, relationships and valuing people. Managers here are real people who understand that to get the best results, you need to treasure your employees and help them be successful. Flexibility in work hours and working from home when you want/need to, good salaries, fitness centers, cafeterias, friendly people all around -- just a great company in Minnesota. I hope this company continues to grow.

Cons

Cost of and coverage of health insurance benefits. Disappoint match for company 401(k) contributions.

Resolve the errors, process mistakes and service glitches that affect our customers. I want everyone to have a great experience with us.

There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group