UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Good company, growth opportunities

Project Manager (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

ProsVery talented individuals, opportunities to learn from each other and mentors. Innovative ideas encouraged. Good work life balance

ConsOpportunity for career growth may be limited depending upon pay grade scale and location.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne of our values is Compassion. To walk in the steps of the members we serve. I suggest management walks in the steps of the employees as well. Until you have done the job of the people you supervise, you will not be able to have compassion for them.

UnitedHealth Group Enterprise Talent Community Manager responded to this review

Nov 4, 2013

Thanks for your great review about working at UnitedHealth Group. We are so glad that you brought your passion to UnitedHealth Group and are doing your life's best work (sm).

Lot of learning

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time

Pros: I had worked in smaller companies before this so learned… Cons: Pay is not good and hard to get raise More

Depending on your manager you'll have a good or bad exp.

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked with some of the best people I've ever worked with.… Cons: Had awful Sr. Management. There were a lot of politics and nepotism. The VP had set up the IT dept. to compete rather than cooperate.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!