UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Could be worse.

Service Account Manager (Current Employee) Green Bay, WI

ProsYou are able to grow with the company. With locations all over the country you can move to other offices, work from home, or other flexable arangement.

ConsThe insureance we get offered. The accounts that we service have better coverage then we get offered. Our pay, last year we did not receive rasies, but as a company we had 70 billion in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay us more, give us better insureance coverage, improve commuication to employees, and you will have a workforce that will fight really hard to do what you ask when the time comes that we have to chagne the way we operate.

All around good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: People make the difference. In my years at UHG I've worked with a really great goup of people and that makes all of the… Cons: Medical benefits are so-so. UHG often tests out new products on it's own... CDHP aka high deductible health plans… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on your employees and improving consistency of positive working environments. Career advancement is what keeps people around so keep investing in your people.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent for Employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Time off when needed. Flexible. Ability to grow. Cons: switching postions in company doesn't pay the same if you… Advice to Senior Management: Think about the employees that currently work with us to make the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!