There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

it was a godo place to work

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time

Pros

WAH, good people
smart people
happy days
...................................................................................................................................................................................

Cons

corporate layoffs - not very human - took a lot from me

2066 Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group (View Most Recent)

Terrible experience.

Former Employee - Provider Relations Advocate in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Provider Relations Advocate in Miami, FL

I worked at UnitedHealth Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Paycheck is on time and doesn't bounce. They allow you to work from home on some days.
    While the health insurance has a high deductible, they do have an extensive network of providers.

Cons

Company offers terrible health benefits, except for their extensive provider network, if you can aford to utilize it. Workload is physically impossible to do, so people do the best they can and a lot of work does not get done. This results in frustrated members, providers, etc. There was a lot of bullying done by management. Management who unfairly target those they have a dislike of, and extreme favoritism to those who are their "pets". There are certain people in high level positions, who have no people skills. Run don't walk from this place. They will work you to the bone and kick you to the curb and you will not even get your accrued PTO paid back to you when you are let go.

I worked at UnitedHealth Group

Pros

Used to be a small, caring working environment. Now I have no pros to think of as all my former co-workers are looking for new jobs.

Cons

Corporate took over and the company has been laying off people and going downhill ever since. No sense of loyalty.

There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group