UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

My experience with this company is neutral really.

Prostime off is great, work-life balance I would say is pretty good most of the time (except during crunch times)

ConsI feel that the departments were cliquish and singled out employees that didn't conform to whatever standards they had, obsessed with numbers and statistics (which can be good and bad), managers will sometimes show favoritism, a lot of gossiping and interdepartmental dating. Also I believe that people "horded" information in order to get and stay ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake department information easily available (i.e. having the training department put up all training docs on a SharePoint or website so that all can obtain) including any new announcements, process', etc and making sure that employees that know a certain thing are sharing the information among the rest of the staff.

Great Company to Work For

Provider Claims Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you are in a growing department, there is a lot of room for growth. I know that the supervisors are a good source of… Cons: Communication between the floor and upper management needs work. They announce changes on the fly, and many times it is "sink or swim" in regards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Easy Going

Phlebotomist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I worked through a contract with another company from United… Cons: Seasonal job. Gets really slow during the winter and summer More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!