UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

A great place to experiment....

Business Consultant (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

ProsGreat environment to gain knowledge about the health care industry. So much going on with every aspect of the business. Very good at moving employees between segments for those interested in getting more experience in different areas. Very intelligent workforce! Great for networking!

ConsVery individualistic culture. Management changes frequently diluting the effectiveness of their talent and human capital processes creates significant overlap in roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to ways that you improve how you manage your talent. A great employee base, but you're unable to fully tap it because of some poor investments in leadership capabilities.

Leader in industry with plenty of opportunities, however ability to retain talent is a challenge.

Product Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Respected company inside and outside of industry; diverse corporation allowing for various… Cons: Beyond capacity work loads; talent retention struggles; career paths limited; under… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a more aggressive philosophy around retaining existing talent. Generate a more employee… More

Do not work for UHC!!!

Account Executive (Former Employee) Iselin, NJ

I worked at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Salary including 1 year guarantee, benefits offered on day one… Cons: Too many VP's, Managers, Directors and mutiple layers of management, my own personal experience working for my manager was the worst experience I have experienced… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with more respect and trust. More training and developing and time for learning what their job consists of. When focusing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!