UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Good Place to get a foot in the door.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros

PTO Time is the most I have started out with out of any company I worked for. My manager is very knowledgable and encourages to think outside the box.

Cons

Most people Work from Home. Medical Ins is horrible wish they offered a standard medical option. They low ball you on starting salary without room for negotation.

The management team i have dealt with has been very open to concerns brought up. They try and solve any problems that may arise. Also my manager provided sufficent training along with learning new material on the job. Managers promote a active learning environment.

2346 Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group (View Most Recent)

Current Employee - Care Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Care Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros

I enjoy being part of a team that really supports the other members. The hours are relatively flexible.

Cons

The salary is not comparable to other companies in the same field.

Better communication needed

Before you apply...RE-THINK!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros

Pay is ok, but that's pretty much it.

Cons

Where to start....Managment is a joke, just ask numerous employees, or maybe you should refer to letters that are sent to directors and nothing happens to the managers at fault. Basicly laugh it off and move on. Or maybe you could get hired and get promised things such as advancement oppertunities and have them taken away for absolutely no reason at all. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe if your stats get better that gives managment a reason. TENURE, hey hey it doesn't matter what you do statisticly, if your here for 5 + years, your golden! So if you don't work hard, and plan on being in the same position your entire life, this is the place for you!! Managment is the key problem here, as you will find out if you get hired with this company.

Just throw people under the bus, make up lies and you'll be fine! People reading this post may think that i'm just upset about some situation and am blowing this out of proportion. I really am not, take my word for it. Good Luck Everybody!!

There's no point in saying anything, it won't do anything at all.

There are newer employer reviews for UnitedHealth Group