UnitedHealth Group

www.unitedhealthgroup.com

Good Place to get a foot in the door.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rocky Hill, CT

ProsPTO Time is the most I have started out with out of any company I worked for. My manager is very knowledgable and encourages to think outside the box.

ConsMost people Work from Home. Medical Ins is horrible wish they offered a standard medical option. They low ball you on starting salary without room for negotation.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team i have dealt with has been very open to concerns brought up. They try and solve any problems that may arise. Also my manager provided sufficent training along with learning new material on the job. Managers promote a active learning environment.

RxSol Review

Senior Applications Developer (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: PTO days and Holidays are good. Benefits in general are good. In the engineering side,… Cons: The SOX compliance requirements hinders the expediency of project completion. Lack of System Requirement Analysis and Engineering at beginning of projects, sometimes lead to project failure… Advice to Senior Management: The Web Portal team needs new leadership. The Tecnical leads in… More

Call Center Rep Review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Green Bay, WI

I have been working at UnitedHealth Group

Pros: Overall it's a good company Cons: Lack of growth is an issue. Pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay employee's more. More
There are newer reviews on UnitedHealth Group.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!