Great place to work.

Former Employee - Team Lead in Letterkenny (Ireland)
Former Employee - Team Lead in Letterkenny (Ireland)

Pros

I totally enjoyed my time there. Great opportunities. Good work environment. Good hours. And Good Pay. would recomment to a friend

Cons

Advice to Management

I lived wuite a bit away from the office and found that it was a bit of a drive in the mornings. Flexi time would be great

Other Employee Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Disappointing personally, liked the mission

Pros

I believe in the mission of the health services businesses. I think they have a great opportunity to improve health care because of their unique combination of businesses.

Cons

Management wants to move fast which is good. Communication lacking on where headed, so not a lot of substance to direction given. Some people in management are more concerned about perception of moving fast than reality of what is required to move the business. I brought a different perspective that was not valued. I believe because it was different and made my particular leadership team uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

My group's senior leader liked to think they were Sr management, but they need to communicate more effectively to their team.

Great team members in my division, but sorely lacking in Management on every level

Pros

The benefits package was the best reason for staying with OH as long as I did

Cons

Division management needed improvement. Disorganization and lack of communication between divisions and departments. Job descriptions were purposely distorted in hiring process. Employees hired for clerical-level work, were actually filling positions the should have been classified as professional positions.

Advice to Management

Get it together and consider the operation of your company, rather than just looking at profits and losses spreadsheets. You might find that by addressing the obvious issues, your numbers will correct themselves.