Unitek Global Services
www.unitekglobalservices.com Blue Bell, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dont put your eggs in this basket.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsJob was relatively stress free. Sup's didnt hound you and pretty much left you alone. Unlike most jobs of this type they let you use bathroom and get up with out moaning. Unless of course you took advantage.

ConsPay below industry standards. Benefits where lackluster. Company a little stingy with time off/vacation policy. Disorganized they rush and dont seem to have loose plans. Training wasnt the best. Company panics the moment of any trouble and starts cutting hours. One bad quarter even though the previous generated good profits and they will start laying off.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue employees more. Learn to ride the wave and dont panic at the slightest trouble. Better training more time off.

Run, don't look back

I have been working at Unitek Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: great co-workers, that's about all i can say Cons: management needs to be replaced. Company not employee focused. Work til you drop and they don't… Advice to Senior Management: Needs to be weeded out for people who actually care about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very frustrating,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Unitek Global Services

Pros: Many different office locations and projects. Cons: Very poor or no communication from upper management. Employees… Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Unitek Global Services.

Worked for Unitek Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unitek Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Unitek Global Services CEO Rocky Romanella . All reviews posted anonymously by Unitek Global Services employees.