Unitrends

There are newer employer reviews for Unitrends

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Pro in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Sales Pro in Boston, MA

I have been working at Unitrends full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great place to begin or continue your sales career. Very sales oriented culture. Fast paced environment with focus of winning against the competition. No limits in commissions and company is expanding due to triple digit growth.
Senior management team is committed to making this a success and driving high performaning culture.
Love the spiffs and contests.

Cons

If you are not up for a challenge - my advice is do not apply ....you will wash out. If you look at the poor reviews, it's all the people who didn't make the cut.....nothing wrong with those folks but they have moved on and unitrends continues to post awesome results.
Sales management is very focused on exceeding revenue targets...so daily accountability is expected.

Continue to invest in our growth - because of extremely high growth- growing pains will occur.
Love the new logo!
We need more high quality per and post sales support. We have a great team , do not compromise , continue to hire the best and brightest......!

37 Other Employee Reviews for Unitrends (View Most Recent)

Do not believe your eyes

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I worked at Unitrends full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

South Carolina is generally good place to live, even you are Unitrends employee.

Cons

Looks like salaries shown are fake. I had twice less at my position than the Glassdor says.

Do not cheat people on internet.

Amazing training, support, and team-like culture !

Current Employee - Sales Development in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Development in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Unitrends full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been at Unitrends for 3 months now. Being the first job I've had in IT, the engineers, managers, and fellow teammates have been there to offer help and guidance in every way. The culture is energetic and motivating which is extremely helpful in a sales role.

Cons

Sales Development requires a lot of hard work and determination. If you are not self-motivated, this job is not for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Unitrends