Amazing company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Unitrends full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive salary, unparalleled benefits, and the greatest employee appreciation I've seen. Relationship with upper management is very intimate and open-door. I've never been employed anywhere I've gotten to sit down personally with the CEO and discuss the company's goals, challenges, and issues. Needless to say I was moved and appreciative to have this opportunity at Unitrends.

Cons

I can't think of one con about working at Unitrends.

Keep doing what you are doing. The amount of employee appreciation and recognition makes it very easy to give this company my all! I look forward to the exciting growth and opportunity that awaits both Unitrends and myself in the near future.

Other Reviews for Unitrends

I love this company

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at Unitrends full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am in sales and love the energy
    Customers love the product
    We have great engineers

Cons

growing fast, so can be stressfull

Keep up the great work

Sales

Current Employee - Sales Pro  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Pro in Boston, MA

I have been working at Unitrends full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to begin or continue your sales career. Very sales oriented culture. Fast paced environment with focus of winning against the competition. No limits in commissions and company is expanding due to triple digit growth.
    Senior management team is committed to making this a success and driving high performaning culture.
    Love the spiffs and contests.

Cons

If you are not up for a challenge - my advice is do not apply ....you will wash out. If you look at the poor reviews, it's all the people who didn't make the cut.....nothing wrong with those folks but they have moved on and unitrends continues to post awesome results.
    Sales management is very focused on exceeding revenue targets...so daily accountability is expected.

Continue to invest in our growth - because of extremely high growth- growing pains will occur.
    Love the new logo!
    We need more high quality per and post sales support. We have a great team , do not compromise , continue to hire the best and brightest......!

There are newer employer reviews for Unitrends.

Worked for Unitrends? Contribute to the Community!