Unitrin

www.kempercorporation.com

Unitrin is a GREAT place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Prosflexible with schedule and great income. I can make my own schedule, my own calendar, I have unlimited income potential. The leadership is very friendly, approachable, and will listen to what we have to say.

Consnot a lot of room for advancement. I am much more successful than anyone else in the company and yet others are being promoted when they whine and complain.... If you want to be really successful with Unitrin, you have to put 100% into the company and you really have no time off. I give every single day of the year to the company and have seen success because of that.

Advice to Senior Managementpromote based on results. Look at the actual results, the progress made, the promises kept, and whoever is actually achieving what you ask for - you need to promote that person to upper executive management.

NOT a good place to work.

Agent (Current Employee) Sherman, TX

I have been working at Unitrin

Pros: No one breathing down your neck about your time. It's nice to be able to… Cons: LOW pay. No feedback or help to employees when needed. Home office is awful. When changes are made that affect the agents pay, nothing is… Advice to Senior Management: Provide for your employees when you make changes that affect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Pay & Benefits, Lousy Management

Customer Service (Former Employee) Vista, CA

I worked at Unitrin

Pros: Compensation and benefits were very good. There are many opportunities… Cons: Lack of leadership from management. Revolving door of management. Failure to promote from qualified candidates within Unitrin Direct Vista office to management positions. Favoritism from… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your rank and file employees, who deal with your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Unitrin.

Worked for Unitrin? Contribute to the Community!