Universal Avionics

www.uasc.com

Great place to work with exciting, innovative technology and extreme tenure among the employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsThe knowledge and experience in aviation and avionics here is excellent. The commitment to customer service and satisfaction is better than anywhere else I have ever worked or conducted business. The employees relate to one another like family. Pay is competitive for the market and there is a great benefits package to go along with it.

ConsThe company is making strides to bring unity among all it's divisions but there is still room to improve. Still have individual locations carrying out there functions as silos and not under one company umbrella. I still recommend this employer though as a great place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue efforts to have open communication with the employees on a regular basis. Continue funding training opportunities. Continue asking the employees within the company for their ideas on how to contribute to the company success.

A Place to Keep Your Head Down and Take Home a Paycheck

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

I worked at Universal Avionics

Pros: Universal Avionics (UA) provides a solid and steady place to work. Most departments have a low attrition rate. Management and staff… Cons: This is a very staid company and the pay is abysmal. This is not the place to come for working in a fast-paced, innovative environment.… Advice to Senior Management: Create an environment that cultivates dynamism. There's no vibrancy in this company; morale is low. This company once had employees excited about coming to work,… More

Great until new CEO changed his style of management a few years ago.

I have been working at Universal Avionics for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits and compensation are great. Most of the people that… Cons: Senior management is not clear on their requirements for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Universal Avionics.

Worked for Universal Avionics? Contribute to the Community!