Universal Engineering Sciences
www.uesorl.com Orlando, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Fun

Scientist (Former Employee)
Gainesville, FL

ProsVery Fun, open and interesting place to work. Owners care about their people. Mark and Mr. Israel are two of the finest people i have ever met.

ConsThere were really no downsides except when things got slow the company would ask that you take a reduction in pay, which i understand they returned after things picked back up.

Universal specializes in geotechnical engineering, environmental sciences, construction materials testing and threshold

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Universal Engineering Sciences

Pros: Universal Engineering Sciences, Inc. (Universal) offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry including a complete benefits package for our full-time employees. A… Cons: Universal’s mission is to do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to provide our services with a primary focus on understanding and delivering… Advice to Senior Management: A family atmosphere represents one of the most important values of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Universal Engineering Sciences.

Worked for Universal Engineering Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Engineering Sciences reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Universal Engineering Sciences CEO Mark Israel. All reviews posted anonymously by Universal Engineering Sciences employees.