Universal Health Services
www.uhsinc.com King of Prussia, PA 5000+ Employees

Demeaning

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Universal Health Services

ProsThe corporate office is newly renovated and its hospitals are on the cutting edge of the industry. Quarterly meetings are held to update the staff on what's going on within the company.

ConsNot that it is like this within every department, but in the department in which I worked people felt that they were treated like children. Going by the motto of do as I say not what I do. You are not given the room to grow or direction of how to do so.

no work/life balance

Therapist (Former Employee)
Leesburg, VA

I worked at Universal Health Services

Pros: Good pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work with some of the most challenging behavioral disorders in… Cons: Taking time off even for continued education credits was frowned upon and discouraged. Lack of therapeutic office space with little privacy, poor ventilation, noisy units.… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in your employees work life balance. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very much like the environment, team, and work.

King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Universal Health Services

Pros: Team I work with is very helpful and skilled. Cons: Things take time within the company to progress. More

There are newer reviews on Universal Health Services.

Worked for Universal Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Universal Health Services CEO Alan B. Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by Universal Health Services employees.