Universal Music Group

www.universalmusic.com
  www.universalmusic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Universal Music Group

An organization with flaws you'd expect from a less reputable operation.

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Santa Monica, CA
Former Employee - Sales Executive in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Universal Music Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Universal Music Distribution has a good recruiting program, excellent orientation and integration programs (On-Boarding), excellent facilities (offices, equipment and internal services) and operations team (Operational and admin Staff). There is a good atmosphere to interact with customers (B2B) and build good external business relations for the most part. In my case, I had a high degree of autonomy and little supervision which was ideal for me.

Cons

The obvious cons are that there’s a lot of politicking, your supervisor might not have your best interests at the top of mind, (My supervisor was frequently absent and disinterested in my professional development) absurd organizational protocol and long working hours. Peppered tyrannical micromanagement practices, When leaving the organization you will discover that you made the error of trusting in phonies.

Weed out the notorious tyrants within the organization that perpetuate a hostile work environment. HR: Take your time to speak to employees and assess their satisfaction and work environment perceptions.

122 Other Employee Reviews for Universal Music Group (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Universal Music Group