Universal Orlando Resort
universalorlando.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

Great Benefits

Resort Security (Former Employee)

I worked at Universal Orlando Resort full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAwesome FT health insurance and other benefits. Great people (Co-Workers), fun atmosphere. Guests are all on vacation so mostly it's all good attitudes.

ConsLower than average salary, hard to achieve FT status.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with people and there schedules, it makes less no call- no shows and would improve morale. More positive feed back instead of negatives.

You're Just A Number and Easily Replaced

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Universal Orlando Resort part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great co-workers most of time access to the parks and employee… Cons: Low pay Opinion doesn't matter Management is cold and usually doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: work as a collective to hear the employees concerns and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

treats part timers like absolute crap

Line Cook (Current Employee)

I have been working at Universal Orlando Resort part-time for more than a year

Pros: great hours considering if you were only hired part time,… Cons: overworked, favoritism by management, extremely unfair to part time seasonal/casual employees. no holidays off. hired Part timers can easily do more then 30 hours a… Advice to Senior Management: employees shouldnt have to kiss managements ass to get time off, managers shouldnt play favorites among employees, and treat the other ones like crap, by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Universal Orlando Resort.

Worked for Universal Orlando Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Orlando Resort reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Universal Orlando Resort CEO Bill Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Universal Orlando Resort employees.