Universal Recycling Technologies

www.universalrecyclers.com
  www.universalrecyclers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Universal Recycling Technologies

Everyone that I met while I worked there was fair and hard working.

I worked at Universal Recycling Technologies full-time

Pros

They gave you the freedom to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas.

Cons

I did not have any negative experiences at Universal Recycling Technology and I enjoyed working there.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Universal Recycling Technologies (View Most Recent)

Universal Recycling Titanic

Current Employee - Many Roles Like Everyone At Company, Sales
    Current Employee - Many Roles Like Everyone At Company, Sales

I have been working at Universal Recycling Technologies full-time

Pros

The industry will only grow and there are a few bright and dedicated people added to the company in the past year or so. If you are looking to work here you need to wait until they have some good leadership that stays in place.

Cons

The senior leadership team has a revolving door. The only two constants are the President and the HR manager. Put 2 and 2 together. We can only hope a couple of the newer managers stay with the company. They have literally hired, fired, and laid off hundreds of people in the past few years at all levels. It feels like URT is late to the game in all of the sales areas they want to grow in. Those ships have sailed and URT didn't have any tickets. Company has plenty of service issues and is struggling to maintain any regular business.

Most of the veteran employees have bad attitudes. People work against each other on everything. Employees are not valued or trusted to do their jobs and they don't trust each other. The direction changes on a regular basis on every level in every department.

Great industry. Misguided Management. Lack of Leadership.

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Account Manager

I have been working at Universal Recycling Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company has potential but is constantly replacing management and has incompetent people that are more concerned with looking out for themselves - no team efforts here.

Cons

Lack of vision by management. No follow-thru once they decide on a policy/plan.

Change the culture. Management needs to embrace new policies that will keep people (turnover at this company is HIGH).

There are newer employer reviews for Universal Recycling Technologies