UniversalPegasus International
www.universalpegasus.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Too many Chiefs not enough Indians

Former EMployee (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at UniversalPegasus International full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNice People to work with

ConsManagers form Amec they actually brought managers in from another company that failed, why would you do that???
They Lie to people to get them to stay and when the time comes to go into your new position they give it to someone who has ass-kissed enough to get the position not the person who deserves it.
They have someone in IT who is a complete failure at what he does since he has been hired they have lost All of their Server Support and most of their Helpdesk people at least the ones who were worth anything. why cant management see that when you loose 6 people in the matter of 2 months something is wrong!
I watched Senior people leave this company for competitors for over a year and noone did anything about it. I watched as we lost employees when i started there was over 3000 employees now the company is at only 750 something is wrong.

What goes up must come down!

Lead Mapping Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at UniversalPegasus International

Pros: Pay was decent, Updated Technology (computers, software etc.) Cons: Incompetent Management without credentials for positions in which they are placed. The Buddy system remains there as long as your friends with any management… Advice to Senior Management: Higher Qualified individuals with a Degree, cut the Buddy system… More

Just routine. Nothing special about UniversalPegasus.

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at UniversalPegasus International

Pros: Came into the company to gain more project management experience.… Cons: Too many 'Managers' with no responsibilities. Title is thrown around like baseball. Even a Secrertary is called… Advice to Senior Management: Steamline your organization. Too many duplicity in functions, amounting to waste. Let a manager be a manager and don't be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on UniversalPegasus International.

Worked for UniversalPegasus International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniversalPegasus International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for UniversalPegasus International CEO Philip Luna . All reviews posted anonymously by UniversalPegasus International employees.