Universe Technology

www.utechnology.com

Great international experience in a dynamic environment

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThis company has undergone quite a lot of changes recently. They have hired some great new management, installed the latest systems and embarked on a structured training program for all staff. They have also added several new business development methodologies to their work practices which seem to be working.

It is a very international environment. Most European languages are spoken and most of their business is conducted in Europe. I would say that it is excellent international business experience to work here. They also encourage travel more than previously, and this makes the job more varied.

Under their new regime there is a lot of support from managers and team leaders. This, coupled with an extremely large database (they have been established for 16 years I think), means that there is quite good scope for making serious money.

They share data better than most sales organisations I've seen.

ConsRecruitment is hard work, and the job here is no different. The rewards are good, but you need to work for them. You are also performance managed quite carefully. This can be helpful (indeed is designed to be) but you need to be ready for that.

It seems that they had a previous management team who neglected some parts of the business, but the culprits have all left now, and the strategy seems far more robust. This actually makes it an exciting place to be as there is a lot of scope for development.

Advice to Senior Management"Stick to your guns" would be my main piece of advice. So often you see people doing things right, making a real effort, and then they lose conviction. That has not happened in this case, and I hope that they keep it that way.

Unprofessional recruitment agency

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) City of London, England (UK)

I worked at Universe Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: nothing !! simply nothing positive to say ! Cons: Unprofessional management they hired young and inexperienced people and they want them to bill after 3 weeks!!! they treat the employee who doesn't bill like crap in… Advice to Senior Management: nothing everything you might say is WRONG !!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Vibrant and fun - and a real insight!!!

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Universe Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: I joined recently after having a rather bad experience in a competitor company. At Unviverse I was surprised how different the same job could actually… Cons: If you like are one of those people who wants a lager-and-curry-fly-me-to-Ibiza type recruitment company, then this is not for you. Sure, the money and… Advice to Senior Management: They recently introduced a range of new incentives and I think this is good. Please… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Universe Technology.

Worked for Universe Technology? Contribute to the Community!