University Federal Credit Union

www.ufcu.org

A wonderful place to work

Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsAs the others have stated what makes UFCU a great place are the employees and the members. The benefits are great, as is the whole office environment. Most mangers hire compatible people into their respective departments, which seem to cohesively bring a true teamwork attitude to the department. I always felt engaged and listened to by upper management with my ideas.

ConsFor the market share that UFCU possesses it does seem pay is on the lower end of the scale, and I do know that discourse does exist in other departments due largely to the attitude of the immediate managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep maintaing that solid sense of direction. When employees come with a grievance try to make sure all parties feel a sense of resolution.

A good place to get customer service experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University Federal Credit Union

Pros: Great company to work for. Management is great and there is plenty of… Cons: Having to work on Saturdays. There are many employees so it is very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

Operations Teller (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at University Federal Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great training. You meet pivotal people from throughout the company, who are kind, courteous, and informative. Really, everybody. Heads of personell and security, as well… Cons: The branch manager at my location was a high power, high pressure woman who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University Federal Credit Union.

Worked for University Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!