University Federal Credit Union

www.ufcu.org
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for University Federal Credit Union

A wonderful place to work

Former Employee - Employee in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at University Federal Credit Union full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As the others have stated what makes UFCU a great place are the employees and the members. The benefits are great, as is the whole office environment. Most mangers hire compatible people into their respective departments, which seem to cohesively bring a true teamwork attitude to the department. I always felt engaged and listened to by upper management with my ideas.

Cons

For the market share that UFCU possesses it does seem pay is on the lower end of the scale, and I do know that discourse does exist in other departments due largely to the attitude of the immediate managers.

Keep maintaing that solid sense of direction. When employees come with a grievance try to make sure all parties feel a sense of resolution.

31 Other Employee Reviews for University Federal Credit Union (View Most Recent)

A good place to get customer service experience.

I worked at University Federal Credit Union

Pros

Great company to work for. Management is great and there is plenty of room for growth. The position can be lucrative if you focus on sales.

Cons

Having to work on Saturdays. There are many employees so it is very competitive when it comes to getting promoted or getting offers for higher positions internally.

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Operations Teller in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Operations Teller in Austin, TX

I worked at University Federal Credit Union full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great training. You meet pivotal people from throughout the company, who are kind, courteous, and informative. Really, everybody. Heads of personell and security, as well as other department heads, as well as Tony Budet. The work environment is professional; if you ever need anything in regards to your position, asking is encouraged. From the people they hire to the tactics thy employ, UFCU is committed to providing a friendly, knowledgable experience for their employees and customers.

Cons

The branch manager at my location was a high power, high pressure woman who spoke down at times, as if though she wanted to do our jobs for us.

There are newer employer reviews for University Federal Credit Union