University Health Network
www.uhn.ca Toronto, Canada

Great place to work with potential for very rewarding experiences.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsLarge and respected organization in the health-care industry. Is a monster in comparison to other Toronto hospitals and reputable among the largest academic hospitals in Ontario. Great employee benefits and culture. Lots of room to move around and develop.

ConsLike any large organization (10,000+), processes and policies can get in the way and slow things down. And like many other hospitals in Ontario, salary freezes can be discouraging for career growth and overall satisfaction. This issue is not unique as all public sector jobs in Ontario are facing the same challenge.

Postdoctoral Fellow at University of Toronto

Postdoctoral Fellow (Former Employee)

I worked at University Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Well-established infrastructure, equipments and supporting-staff Cons: No career progression in the Department I was employed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Project Analyst

Project Analyst (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at University Health Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable Salary, work life balance Cons: Promotion system can be enhanced in terms of transparency. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University Health Network.

Worked for University Health Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University Health Network reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University Health Network CEO Robert S. Bell. All reviews posted anonymously by University Health Network employees.