University Hospitals of Cleveland
www.uhhospitals.org Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

I have been working at University Hospitals of Cleveland

ProsI really like working at UH. Much lower than average amount of personality issues compared to other places I've been. On the whole senior leaders and mid-level leaders are very competent. I think the CEO, Tom Zenty is very competent and a great leader - he put into effect a strategic plan that really turned the place around compared to before he came. Salary and benefits seem slightly above average. Most everyone seems to genuinely care about the patients that we serve.

ConsWell, not that I don't love Cleveland, but it's Cleveland. Also, like most health care providers UH is studying ways to control costs and prepare for the future of healthcare - this can lead to periodic cost cutting, which often doesn't mean cuttting people but sometimes does.

Well run organization that generally works hard to balance employees and patient satisfaction

Data Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at University Hospitals of Cleveland

Pros: Better than average pay, clean facilities from my experience, strong leadership, many perks and discounts,… Cons: Parking is very expensive for the Cleveland area, the traffic to the area is congested and has no real… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Increadibly disorganized and disfunctional

Senior Dataabse Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at University Hospitals of Cleveland

Pros: Competitive salaries based on region and industry Cons: Terrible benefits. Retirement plan barely qualiifies as a retirment plan. 3% cash balance fund. And retiree hospitalization is $1500 a month for an employee and… Advice to Senior Management: I know that the practice of using benefits to attract and keep employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University Hospitals of Cleveland.

Worked for University Hospitals of Cleveland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University Hospitals of Cleveland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University Hospitals of Cleveland CEO Tom Zenty III. All reviews posted anonymously by University Hospitals of Cleveland employees.