University of Arkansas

www.uark.edu

A lot of friendly people who treat each other like family.

Technical Analyst (Current Employee) Little Rock, AR

ProsYou get a great benefits package. 95% discount on classes, health benefits, retirement and plenty of vacation time. Everyone treats each other like family.

ConsYour salary working at the University of Arkansas is nowhere near the state average for your position. Sometimes you have to work with people that are incompetent in the areas they should be quite knowledgeable in.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to become more familiar in the areas of your company that you may not quite understand. Areas go on unchecked and end up providing faulty or very unsatisfactory services to customers.

My experience at the university of Arkansas allowed me to develop my professional skills.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at University of Arkansas

Pros: The benefits at the University of Arkansas are Wonderful. I… Cons: Depending on where you work, there may be many instances in which communication between… Advice to Senior Management: I would encourage all management to utilize the open door policy. Many employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a place for continuous development

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at University of Arkansas

Pros: Time flexibility and benefit packages Cons: Limited of industry knowledge and implementation Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on University of Arkansas.

Worked for University of Arkansas? Contribute to the Community!