University of Bristol
www.bris.ac.uk Bristol, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Extremely positive.

I have been working at University of Bristol

ProsGreat colleagues, a lovely city, good beer, and the opportunity to teach small classes with students who on the whole are quite well prepared and intelligent.

ConsThe average pay here in the UK is considerably lower than in the US. There is a certain inflexibility to the upper management, who has far more power than at a typical US institution.

Excellent

Grad Student (Current Employee)
Bristol, England (UK)

I have been working at University of Bristol full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours for a grad student. Extremely supportive Professors and… Cons: Very few cons - Some bureaucratic rules could be eliminated and decision making… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rewarding and Fulfilling

Assistant (Former Employee)
Bristol, England (UK)

I worked at University of Bristol part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great admin team at the university meaning that it didn't take long for stuff to get done. Really enjoyed my time there. It was… Cons: No real cons, the university were very accommodating throughout my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on University of Bristol.

Worked for University of Bristol? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Bristol reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of Bristol CEO The Right Honourable the Baroness Hale of Richmond. All reviews posted anonymously by University of Bristol employees.