University of California Berkeley
www.berkeley.edu Berkeley, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Good, but not great.

Desktop Consultant (Current Employee)
Berkeley, CA

ProsGreat pay for students. Flexible hours based around your schedule.

ConsNot nearly enough training for the job. The job, instead of teaching you skills, has you feeling more like you're running trivial errands around campus.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training. More involvement of supervisor for the student teams.

Great science

I have been working at University of California Berkeley

Pros: great access to instruments, scientific resources Cons: slow publishing due to advisor More

Engaging opportunity public relations

Campus Ambassador (Former Employee)
    Berkeley, CA

I worked at University of California Berkeley part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours decent part-time pay for students ability to refine marketing communications and… Cons: Unruly homeless people will attempt to derail your tours. Young students… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more often with lower level employees make them a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of California Berkeley.

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of California Berkeley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of California Berkeley CEO Nicholas B. Dirks. All reviews posted anonymously by University of California Berkeley employees.