University of California Berkeley
www.berkeley.edu Berkeley, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Supportive and challenging atmosphere

Coordinator (Former Employee)
Berkeley, CA

ProsTop tier talent, great support staff, excellent campus environment. Strong campus leadership and a constant buzz of events and activities.

ConsCan be somewhat isolated from surrounding community; can also be somewhat closed off ideologically. Could use better resources in some areas (e.g. grad student career development).

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to get out of the academic realm and engage with the community, especially with businesses. Encourage businesses to understand the strong potential of the students at all levels.

No handholding, but if you make an effort you will be stellar

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at University of California Berkeley

Pros: Great research resources, world-class faculty. If you know what you… Cons: Too many choices -- freedom can be crippling and overwhelming.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Career Counselor (Former Employee)
    Berkeley, CA

I worked at University of California Berkeley full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great college environment if you enjoy working with students Cons: Salaries a bit low compared to similar Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on University of California Berkeley.

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of California Berkeley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of California Berkeley CEO Nicholas B. Dirks. All reviews posted anonymously by University of California Berkeley employees.