University of California Berkeley
www.berkeley.edu Berkeley, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Overall a good experience, if a bit disorganized at times.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Berkeley, CA

ProsThere were lots of opportunities for learning and growth, from information about seminars to being encouraged to spend some of our own time learning new material.

ConsThe internship program I was in was new, and some of the way we were managed was disorganized at times. It could be hard to get in touch with our boss during the day, and occasionally we didn't all know what to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan out the time for interfacing with your interns a bit more thoroughly, and ideally make sure we have a tangible set of goals for each period so we can make sure we keep busy.

a

Resident Assistant (Former Employee)
    D Hanis, TX

I worked at University of California Berkeley part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: it was an awesome experience Cons: the manager was horribly arrogant Advice to Senior Management: stop looking down on the employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very eye-opening in terms of insights into CA public sphere.

Fellow (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at University of California Berkeley as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Interns get many opportunities to learn about different aspects of… Cons: -Interns do not usually get meaningful work. Advice to Senior Management: -More perks to motivate students! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on University of California Berkeley.

Worked for University of California Berkeley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of California Berkeley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for University of California Berkeley CEO Nicholas B. Dirks. All reviews posted anonymously by University of California Berkeley employees.